Friday, May 15, 2009

CTD#42 - Clean Lined Thank You Card

Love the color combination for this week at Color Throwdown:



I'm not usually drawn to blue - I'm much more of a pink, red, green kind of gal...but lately I've been enjoying all the wonderful variations of blueish greens and greenish blues I just had to try this challenge.

It's a very simple card - again, not my usual style. I tend to add tons of embellishments - but I enjoyed making this one, and I'm pleased with the results. Maybe I'm turning over a new leaf?

Supplies: Card Stock and Flower are from Bazzill; Ribbon is from Michaels; "Thank You" Sentiment is made using an old dial Embossing Label Maker from Rotex (I guess Dymo still makes them, but mine is probably 20 years old); Brad is from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Very cool--very retro! Love it--you should come play with us again!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ribbon! Very nice clean and simple card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean lined card! I love your use of the dymo sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design, and I LOVE your Dymo label! Sorry I'm so late, but thanks for playing Throwdown #42!

    ReplyDelete