Friday, May 15, 2009

CPS115 - Happy Bird Day

I followed this weeks sketch #115 at Card Positioning Systems to create another card using Scenic Route papers and my favorite Bird Die Cut from Quick Kutz.

My friend Jo Ellen is going to be the happy recipient of this card. It's her Birthday next week, so the only thing holding me back from getting a card to her in time, is the fact that I probably don't have enough postage now that stamps have gone up again. Luckily she doesn't read blogs...so I won't spoil the surprise.

Supplies: Card Stock (Bazzill); Patterned Papers (Scenic Route); Die Cut (Birds by Quick Kutz); Bosher (Bazzill); Font (CK Typist); Brads and Ribbons (unknown)

Finished Size is 5" X 7"

4 comments:

  1. Love those birds and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, congrats on the card of the week at 365! I have left you a blog award at my site. www.handmadecards1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete