Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneak Peek

We've been working on a little project around the house.

Not quite ready to show it yet, but we're almost finished.

Here are a few hints...

Avocado Lime

It started with the perfect color of Avocado Lime (perfect, that is - according to a 10 year old girl)

Black and White

It involves some fabric and ribbon

Scroll Work

A few home decor items

Polka Dots

Some crafting and building

Sewing Project

and some sewing!


Any guesses as to what we have been up to?

Hope to be able to share it with you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. A certain girls bedroom?! Did I win? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say her bedroom too, but the rack with the plate on it is throwing me off. hmmm.... Can't wait to see!! You tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful shade of green, and I love it paired with black and white! I'll be interested to see your finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment. :) Moving into a new home makes you have a L O N G list of things to do, doesn't it? Our yard is a labor of love that spans time.

    Your photography is amazing! I would love to learn to take better pictures but I think that takes too much patience. I'll just visit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combination of black and "avocado lime green" together. I have those colors in my breakfast room along with some tangerine orange (very bright and cheery!!) Your room redo looks amazing so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Painting walls and adding new curtains? I'm loving that green with the black and white. Very fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete