Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Love with Doilies

Look what arrived in the mail today.

doilies

A package filled with crocheted goodness.
Each one a different size and pattern.
In all shades of cream and white.


doily stack

Handmade by my sweet Mother.

Doilies

She's been working on them for awhile now.

Doilies in a box

At night, while watching TV. Her own kind of Crochet Therapy.

Doily stack

The plan was to make them into something like this:




But first, I'll just sit back and admire how beautiful they are.


THANKS MUM!

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful and I love that runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous. So special that your mom made them for you. I LOVE that table runner too, so if you make one, please show us pictures. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is talented. I wish I made something half that gorgeous while i was watching tv!:)
    I remember when Ashley Ann made that runner...gorgeous! Oh how I would love one. Can't wait to see your version.
    have a happy day karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! That must of taken your mom some time to make all of those. Can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! I love these! What a sweet and talented mom you have. I do like the tablescape in these photos. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

    Oddball question...do you have a cricut machine or a silhouette? Just wondering if you like it? Use it much? etc.

    ReplyDelete