Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: May


A photo taken every Hour, for Ten consecutive hours, on the Tenth of the month.

A way to document our day, and as a reminder that there is beauty in the ordinary.


Walking

Walking

Preparing

Preparing

Snacking

Snacking

Playing

Playing

Volunteering

Volunteering

Creating

Creating

Waiting

Waiting

Releasing

Releasing

Finding

Finding

Shopping

Shopping

Hard to believe the school year is coming to an end and summer will be here soon. Hope you all are having a great week.

You can read more about this fun monthly photographic adventure on Rebekah's Blog.

11 comments:

  1. you definitely found beauty in the ordinary today. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! Those are some cool walking shoes...what kind are they? I really like the orange flower :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos are awesome...you're definately have a great eye!! I love the last one...the produce looks so pretty and fresh...not like where I go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are so bright and happy! And being a zoo docent sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your daily captures...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALWAYS love your sets! Especially love the one of your docent name tag b/c I know how hard you worked to earn that! Whooohooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picts, I want to shop at that grocery market- beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea, although I'm not sure I could complete the task!! Your photos are inspiring!! Thanks for stopping by my space and leaving a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful. I love the little moments & details you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Your zoo job must be fascinating. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete