Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

There will be no bouquet of flowers for my Mom (from me) this year.
(last year they arrived not looking so great)

There will be no hand made card.
(I forgot to put the house number on the store bought card, so that may not arrive either)

There will be no Mother Daughter Lunch.
(We haven't lived near each other in almost 30 years)


Textures38-4

But there will be Love sent across the miles.

And a Wish that we could be together.

With much Gratitude for all that she has done.

And Pride that she's my Mum.


Happy Mothers Day!



Mothers love is peace. It need not be acquired. It need not be deserved. ~ Erich Fromm

3 comments:

  1. Thank you to my most precious daughter. Even though we are far apart I always feel close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and cute post! Thanks for stopping in at my blog, just love all your photos and omgosh the cupcakes you made were adorable! I will most certainly be dropping by! hugs from Conroe, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! And the texture on that photo is fabulousity!

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete