- Scraping the old caulk from around the tub
- Adding fresh white new caulk...ahhh it looks so clean
- Cleaning off the mineral deposits from the faucets
- Sealing the Granite counter tops so the water marks don't show
- Repairing the silicone seal around the sinks
I feel better having done them - because I get to cross something off my list. Even if I'm the only one who knows.
One thing hubby and I did do - that is a little More noticeable (or actually, to make them Less noticeable) - was to paint the recessed lighting in our kitchen.
Our house is over 20 years old and has these lovely recessed fluorescent panels in the ceiling.
The lighting is the least of our worries when it comes to updating the kitchen, so having an electrician come in and replace them with pot lights is not going to happen any time soon.