Thursday, April 3, 2014

Project Life: Week 8

Another Week documented using Becky Higgins Project Life.
 

All the cards and most of the embellishments are from the Studio Calico Monthly Project Life subscription kit.  

  
Title Card.  

I'm loving all the enamel dots that have been in the kits lately.  They are replacing my former addiction to buttons.  

Have you seen how people are making their own dots now?  Time to break out the Pony Beads and Perler Beads and give it a try.  More on that later. 


Left Side Page.  

Incorporating pictures from my iPhone, DSLR and Little K's iPad this week. 


Right Side Page - using Design G.  

It's smaller than the rest of the 12 X 12 pages - and would probably work better as an insert - but it was the perfect ratio of Horizontal to Vertical slots for my needs. 


There is a Pull Out Tab under the Glow Bowling Picture.


With a copy of our Bowling Scores.  I remember once - a long time ago - that I used to be a Good Bowler.  Not so much anymore - but we had a lot of fun.  I blame it on the Lights. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the title card - and the dots! We have cosmic bowling here that the kids go to and wear some white so they glow! Fun!

    ReplyDelete