Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ten on Ten: February

I'm happy to be playing along at a Bit of Sunshine for the Ten on Ten this month. 
It's been too long.  

My first time using phone pics only (the big camera is a little sad) but it was a busy day on the go and too hard to lug the DSL around. 


- Blueish skies after days of much needed rain - 



 - No School today so we made a trip to the donut shop for the sleepover girls - 



 - Fabric shopping. Didn't get these cuties but wish I did. Working on a different kind of project - 



 - Stop at the mailbox revealed more than just spring blooms - 


 - Is it bad that we purchased a painting just for inspiration for her Birthday Party? -



 - My daily commute to Little K's Ballet Class -  



 - Cotton Candy Frappe Bliss -  



 - The drive home - 


I'm sorry to say (in case you are counting) I didn't manage to get all 10 shots.  I'm a little rusty.  Hoping to do better next time.

How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. The colors in that painting are beautiful!! Donuts and a delicious Starbucks drink all in one day sound like a perfect Monday to me :)

    ReplyDelete